- 78th Annual Beekeepers' Conference:
March 19, 2016
For conference vending information, please contact Keith Lazar, C 248-361-1710 or
- SEMBA 2016 Beekeeping Course For Beginners:
a full season of instruction led by Mike Siarkowski and a team of experienced beekeepers.
For the past five years SEMBA has had more applicants for the Beginning Beekeeping Course than could be accepted. Because of this overwhelming response, SEMBA has established a priority list giving preference to SEMBA members and an alternate list for non-members. To be placed on the priority list contact the course registrars Roger and Mary Sutherland at
or call 734-668-8568.
- SEMBA 2016 Advanced Beekeeping Course:
SEMBA is not offering this class in 2016
- SEMBA Mentor Program:
Pairing a novice beekeeper with an experienced beekeeper.
- Questions and Answers regarding bees and beekeeping answered by the experts at SEMBA.
click here to view
- 2016 ANR Week: March 5-12, 2016
- Information on the Michigan State Apiculture Laboratory
can be found at: http://cyberbee.msu.edu.
Dr. Zachary Huang Principal Investigator; Cooperative Extension
- Other bee research in Michigan:
Dr. Fred Dyer at Michigan State University, Integrative behavioral biology of the honey bee.